Friday 31 January 2014

NEWS | Jessica Reedy Releases New Single ‘Better’ On Own Label Purity Records


BET’s Sunday Best season 2 runner-up, Jessica Reedy, has released her new single ‘Better’.

With a stunning, chart-topping (Billboard and iTunes at #1) debut (‘From The Heart’), ‘Better’ new release on iTunes simply adds more fuel to her fire. Reedy’s chart-climbing new single ‘Better’ is another step closer to the release of her forthcoming sophomore album due out this spring. Her new project, currently untitled, will be the first effort under her newly founded label, Purity Records.

“During my short time in the industry, I have learned a lot about the business, and about myself,” said Reedy. “I discovered the Lord had created me as a leader, a pillar, a trailblazer, a lender, an entrepreneur, and a strong woman who is fearless and capable of accomplishing anything with Christ.  I knew that would take determination, ambition, strength, wisdom, the Holy Spirit’s guidance and a strong distribution company backing me, which is why I am happy to join with such a respected and accomplished company as Central South Distribution.”

A gifted singer, actress and songwriter, Jessica Reedy received national exposure in 2009 as the runner-up on Season 2 of BET’s Sunday Best, with her signature deep vocal tone. Born in the Saginaw, Michigan, Reedy transitioned from singing at her grandfather’s church as a child, to international Gospel stardom – never wavering from delivering a message of hope through music.

“I am committed to being used as a vessel to inspire, uplift, and encourage,” says Reedy. “I do not take my gift for granted, and I am so very grateful for every opportunity I am provided to share that God has a plan for your life and it does not include defeat.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Da KingdomXploit