Wednesday 1 October 2014

MUSIC; BOUQUI | SALAMA NIGERIA (PEACE NIGERIA) | FEAT SOLOMON LANGE


February 10 was the day I lost my dad… so sad… so mad . a young undergraduate .. over my music we had a big fight. We didn’t take it light. SO TILL THE DAY HE DIED WE DIDN’T RECONCILE. I DIDN’T GET TE CHANCE TO SAY MY LAST GOODBYE.
This anger purifird me till I realized there are things I will NEVER DO. Though life is hard and cruel but when I see you running you should know I am running too but when I bend and tie my shoes. The things I am running to are too complicated for the mind. INVICIBLE.
His royal highness Oba Prof Ololade Folayan share the same birthday as Nigeria. Oct 1st. Salama NIGERIA (PEACE NIGERIA) FT Solomon Lange. I celebrate the 2 key ingrediants that make me unique. My Father and my Country.

The song Salama is off my sophomore double album released last year. Salama is produced by VC Perez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Da KingdomXploit