Thursday 21 May 2015

MUSIC: jOI MOR | YAHWEH | DOWNLOAD

Fast rising Gospel artiste Joi Mor has released her much anticipated single ''Yahweh''. The singer whose birthday was yesterday, said ''Yahweh is a song given to me directly from God, to me I feel it is spiritual and deeper than the usual worship song, born out of a deep hunger for pure and undiluted worship...'' YAHWEH Means God in his sovereignty....

Joi Mor will be hosting her debut concert ''DOXA'', tomorrow (Friday) May 22nd, 2015, at House on the Rock, Benin City, Opposite the Benin Airport Gate. Time for the event is 4:00pm, and the dress code for the event is ALL WHITE ATTIRE or a Touch of White.

Ministering at the event are; Rev. Laurie Idahosa, Joan Paul, Yoyo, Johnny Drille, Ob Jazz, and Liora. ''Yahweh'' is produced by Johnny Drille. Download and listen to ''Yahweh'' and share. God bless you


Lyrics

I have searched around and I have found
That no one is like you
Yahweh...

You are bigger than all I can ever imagine
Yahweh..

Eh Yahweh
Yahweh....

What would I have today
And where would I be today
But for your love and your grace
That has kept me on the high
How can I express your love
Or tell of your wondrous works
When I was weak you were my strength
Lifted me up when I was down
You are the God of the firmaments
‎And no one compares to your majesty
You reign on high
And I declare that you are the greatest

See I have searched around
And I have found that no one is like you
Yahweh...
You are bigger than all I can ever imagine
Yahweh..

Eh Yahweh
Yahweh....
Eh Yahweh
Yahweh....
Your name is Yahweh Yahweh
Yahweh...
You are bigger than the biggest Yahweh...

Oooo ooo
Yahweh... yahweh..
Yahweh..yes you are
The God that delivers, the God that heals
Oooo Jehovah yes you are
Oooo mighty God
Mighty God... yes you are
See I have searched and I've found that no one is like you....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Da KingdomXploit