Monday 27 May 2013

{NEW MUSIC} Ada – Oh Koko (Feat. Samsong, Eben, Protek, Kelly Lyon, Jerry K, Living Water and 565)



OH KOKO by Ada Ft LivingWater, Samsong 565 Jerryk Eben Protek & Kelly Lyon.

The two words that best describes this sizzling new tune by FreeNation's Act Ada,  "VERY CREATIVE" when I first saw the official write-up on this HOT NEW single Oh koko, I was wondering what kind of sound will all 8 of them produce? but my goodness!!! What a sound!!! Am just loving it with every replay and celebrating the creative genius that is Ada & her exceptional Producer Kelly Lyon.
Trust me, when you get it, you'll know what am going on and on about!
Just hit the Download button.
This comes Just Few weeks after the release of her Very Successful Single I'M RICH(Prod by Wize). Also available for Download

OH KOKO by Ada ft LivingWater Samsong 565 Jerryk Eben Protek and KellyLyon.
Such Creativity! I personally think Gospel never looked better!
Just get it dassall
Also get the Sizzling tune, I'M RICH released earlier this month. Prod by Wize.



Be Blessed.
DaKingdomXploit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Da KingdomXploit