Thursday 25 July 2013

Donnie McClurkin Releases New Single ‘I Am Amazed’ Feat. Preashea Hilliard & Erica Campbell



RCA Inspiration released the latest single from heavyweight Gospel artist and New York Pastor, Donnie McClurkin titled ‘I Am Amazed,’ on 23rd July which serves as the first single from McClurkin’s upcoming album.

‘I Am Amazed’ features the rich vocals of Preashea Hilliard and Erica Campbell, who join McClurkin on a track that offers powerful praise to the wonders of God.

After only one week at radio, ‘I Am Amazed’ is the third most added song at Gospel radio this week.  The song is available at iTunes July 23.

Produced by Aaron Lindsey and written by Bishop I.V. Hilliard and Kevin Camp, ‘I Am Amazed’ showcases McClurkin’s luxuriant and pitch perfect tenor – which breathes life into every lyric of the song

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Da KingdomXploit