Friday 12 September 2014

MUSIC: GIFTBERRIES | FOR WHO YOU ARE | FEAT. TOEYOURSEA

Following the success of her single ‘’Ozo’’ and collaborations with fellow gospel artistes, Orangeville’s Music Artiste Giftberries has partnered with ‘’Toeyoursea’’ the Dandan Ni and Number 1 crooner to release a soulful ballad in adoration of God’s love, faithfulness and greatness. In her own words ‘’This song means a lot to me because God has been faithful to me since the day I accepted him into my life,  daily as I live, often as I breath, my life will be an expression of his grace, so worshipping God is what I love to do’’. Produced by LabelmateOkeysokay

PROFILE:
Giftberries is a leader of one of the most dynamic gospel music groups in Nigeria: GT Crew. Her vision is to sing of God’s faithfulness, all around the world, coupled with her bubbly personality and love for people.
Giftberries has worked with many outstanding artistes and music producers like fellow Orangeville signee OkeySokay, GameMan, Gabbie G, Eben, Dieko, KSB, Provabs, just to mention a few.
She is currently working on her debut album to be released in 2015.

Contact: Twitter// @giftberries  @okeysokay @toyosi_music
DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Da KingdomXploit