Monday 29 April 2013

{NEW MUSIC} TWALE "d remix" by FLO ROCKA


He is referred to as the Uber-talented songwriter and producer extraordinaire. His name is  FloRocka and yes, he has a new single out titled "Twale".

in his own words “Upon the successful release of my album SANCTIONED on September 1st 2012, I was really blessed by the comments, prayers, seeds and words of encouragement from my friends and fans. I decided to bless them all back by recording a ‘worship’ rendition to one of my popular songs, TWALE. This track promises to create an atmosphere of worship and intimacy to its listeners. So here’s to all my friends, fans and well wishers! TWALE RMX will also be available on my next project – The Worship Sessions. God bless!”  
So here it is...
Download Twale and enjoy! 


DaKingdomXploit

2 comments:

  1. Gosh... I love this song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. DaKingdomXploitMonday, April 29, 2013

    Twale remix just has what I didn't get in Twale itself, dis song take U to a realm. Baba I give U twale.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Da KingdomXploit