Monday 3 March 2014

MUSIC: T-KROSS | ONYEOMA | DOWNLOAD



T-Kross has been featured in selected songs with renowned Nigerian artistes such as 2face and Iyanya. One of such songs is ‘My Love is True’ with the legendary 2face Idibia.

T-Kross’s beliefs keep the Gospel genre close to his heart and his new single, Onyeoma communicates his Love and gratefulness to God. “I do know I was inspired to write this song, it came from the inside of me and defines my purpose as a musician. I am not where I am today because I worked more than the next person but because God favours me” T-Kross said of the song which he wrote and produced himself (KayKbeatz). Nevertheless, Onyeoma has this pop, upbeat and rhythmical tempo about it that does not make it an “in your face” gospel song. With features that make for good music, it will appeal to a wide range of musical tastes.

Be blessed, Download and Enjoy.


DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Da KingdomXploit