Thursday 9 January 2014

David & Tamela Mann Cover ‘Ebony’ Magazine



Ebony has tapped David & Tamela Mann as the cover stars for their February 2014 issue which celebrates black love!
Inside, the television stars get candid about their personal life, including love and marriage.
Details below…
The Mann’s on how they maintain the passion in their relationship….
“Stay in love because when you’re in love, it covers a multitude of fault. Our relationship wasn’t based on good sex or having a lot of money. It was based on just straight friendship. That’s what has kept us.”
–David Mann
“I pray and ask God to keep my heart and my eyes burning only for David Mann. I speak his name in my prayers, because I want the desire to stay, so when he touches me, I get chills.” –Tamela Mann


article courtesy of TheGospelGuru.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Da KingdomXploit